SSF LOTRO

The Servants of the Secret Fire

Forums

Forum Home > Questions > TV Shows?

Vister

So I asked about anime now TV shows! anyone have any recommendations?? I recommend Rome firstly then prob game of thrones. CSI and that crimminal intent show is pretty cool too.Then always funny family guy and futurama!

April 4, 2013 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jontur
Site Owner

Family guy is great, and if you like CSI/Criminal Intent, have you tried out Criminal minds before? That's a good show.

I would recommend Warehouse 13 if you like modern day fantasy (it's about a couple special agents that arebrought into an even more secretive division tasked with tracking down and containing dangerous artifacts and keeping them "safe" from the world).

Merlin was a fun show as well (it's all in the title).

One of my favorite shows of all time is and always will be LOST. OMG it was amazing.

If you like crime solving AND comedy, I would highly recommend Psych! That is one of the funniest/best shows I've ever watched.

Andddd..... if you like aliens/earth invasion apocalyptic movies then Falling Skys is a good one as well :). Those are my recommendations!

P.S. Oh, yeah--History channel also has this really awesome show called Vikings (not a documentary, but an action show about vikings) it's in its first season maybe up to episode four or five and it is SWEET.

--

"I am a Servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor."

April 4, 2013 at 8:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bairrd
Administrator

dude...psych....

--

TS4L

April 4, 2013 at 11:38 AM Flag Quote & Reply

NutTote

Psych is garbage, lol.  How I Met Your Mother is my fav.

--

TS4L



April 5, 2013 at 12:36 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Lendiel
Administrator

HIMYM is pretty much legen...wait for it... DARY!  SUIT UP!

--

"Hinder me? Thou fool. No living man may hinder me!"

Then Merry heard of all sounds in that hour the strangest. It seemed that Dernhelm laughed, and the clear voice was like the ring of steel. "But no living man am I!”

April 6, 2013 at 9:01 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jontur
Site Owner

HIMYM? what's that?

--

"I am a Servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor."

April 7, 2013 at 4:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Bairrd
Administrator

Jontur, How I Met Your Mother.

--

TS4L