SSF LOTRO

The Servants of the Secret Fire

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Taking a break from Video games!

Vister

Sorry I know this is a bit late notice(3 weeks late) Im taking a break from video games as a whole I suffer from chronic migranes and being infront of a screen is killer but I have been in pain for 3 years straight so in the past year I have been driven to play games to stop insanity. Well it sorta worked Im not all there normally anyways! but yeah the pain has really caught up to me so taking some time off I'll hopefully be back in a couple weeks. I also figured because I cant chat with you all ingame doesnt mean I cant annoy you all here!! :-P So I'll post some here as I got the time and I miss chatting it up with you all and not knowing what Im talking about!

April 1, 2013 at 4:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bairrd
Administrator

Sorry to hear that, hope you get feeling better!

And of course, revive the forums!

--

TS4L

April 1, 2013 at 3:50 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jontur
Site Owner

Sorry to hear that, man! Glad to see you'll still be on here though :)! Chronic migranes are no fun :(. And I haven't been in game as much either because of school and work but I have missed chatting it up with you all as well! Feel better man!

--

"I am a Servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor."

April 2, 2013 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vister

Thanks! and yeah constant headache for 3 years has driven me nuts! lol I just need a little recharge and I will be good!

April 3, 2013 at 4:35 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jontur
Site Owner

Lol! I feel yah man! you play any other games besides LOTRO?

--

"I am a Servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor."

April 4, 2013 at 8:12 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vister

console ones but they are on the shelf now too! lol

April 4, 2013 at 1:42 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Forestwyn

Hi Vister, wondered why I hadn't seen you. Wish they could diagnose and treat them headaches. Can't imagine 3 years of suffering them, I have a few friends online that suffer them too. I get the occasional migrain from playing. Some types of play trigger them, its the running around looking for stuff. The last one got triggered in Oatbarton with the running back and forth collecting chickens and sheep :-D 

April 14, 2013 at 9:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Vister
Sorry im not back yet truly thought i could be but its been rather sunny and thats been bad lol. I live in vancouver where is my rain?? Cloudy weather would go over well for me right now!
May 24, 2013 at 3:01 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Bairrd
Administrator

Don't worry about it :)

Enjoy your weather...ours sucks...

--

TS4L

May 24, 2013 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.